|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Brilliant

Simply brilliant.

SK8 Hugo Medina SK8 Hugo Medina

Cool

I've always liked this style of animation. The movement if very smooth and I like how the colors of the skater pop against the black and white world. I agree with some others that music would have been nice.

: You Boob-Tube : : You Boob-Tube :

Indeed

I couldn't help but laugh at the re-uploading videos bit. Recently someone ripped my flash animation off Newgrounds and posted it to YouTube. Not only is the quality really bad, but I had already uploaded it there a year ago. They even used the exact same name. I know they were doing it because they liked my animation but a shout out video would have been a better idea.

RWD: 005 Halloween 07 RWD: 005 Halloween 07

Indeed

Best holiday ever. Take that ground hog day!

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

So odd

Just weird and fun. :)

Epically Huge Epically Huge

This is...

one of the weirder things I've seen here. I was happy to see a bad guys trap work for once. Strange movie but I got a few laughs.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Why this doesn't have a higher score is beyond me. The animation is beautiful and smooth, the effects are brilliant and the story is great. Some of the visuals were simply awe inspiring. Fantastic work.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Final Mission Complete!

Thank god for that... I just don't understand why people like that crap. Nice touch adding the Metal Slug victory anthem.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Hell yeah!

It's funny how many of those mishaps are accurate. Great game and an awesome animation.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Once again!

Another great animation filled to the brim with random wild abandon thanks to the manic Dad! I love the site gags and bizarre crap you have Dad do. Keep it up.