Bubble Blast 3 Bubble Blast 3

Pretty cool

This is a pretty cool twist on color matching puzzle games. At least I've never seen it done this way before. I think it might be a little to frantic at the start for some people but I had fun playing.

I guess my only real complaint would be that when you have a huge clump of the same color only a handful vanish when you click. I'm not saying your choice to only kill a small perimeter is bad, I'm just used to it in other puzzle games so it throws me off when I don't see the whole stack vanish.

Snakes in an office Snakes in an office

So good, so classic

Man this makes me think of Game & Watch and those Tiger hand held games. So well done. :)

The Sphere: Basix The Sphere: Basix

Hmmm

It's interesting but there really isn't any strategy to it other than wiggle your mouse around. I'd like to see if you could expand on this idea and make it a little more engaging.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Wow

The animation is stunning. It looks like 3D renderings it's so smooth. Beautiful work.

Bug Bounce Bug Bounce

A decent clone...

but not much to keep me playing. The biggest complaint I have is that the score box is invasive and the bug actually bounces off it. Try to find a way to move it off the play field.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Pretty cool

Simple but fun at the same time. This would probably do well as an app on a smartphone. The only complaint I have is that I can't play for long because it gives me a headache.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Damn fun!

With all the reviews here I'd imagine everything you need to know has been said. Even so, cool idea with a great cast of characters. Really well put together man. :)