Super C - Jungle Juncture (A) Super C - Jungle Juncture (A)

This song takes me back

This is my favorite tune from that game. This is a decent mix but I'm not getting into some of the instrument choices you made. It sounds a little like it's all bleeding together. Still this is pretty good and you have awesome taste in music. :)

SOM - Pure Land [Remake] SOM - Pure Land [Remake]

Very well done.

I think this is one of the harder songs from this game for people to remake. Maybe it's just my attachment to the game or personal tastes, but I think most remakes fall short. This one however is very good. It manages to bring back the same feelings from that summer so long past when I first arrived in the pure lands. Everything sounds perfect.

MusicWizard responds:

Thank you very much!

[SD] SoM - Precious Gold [SD] SoM - Precious Gold

Flashback

This took me back to the first summer I played this game. I can't think of many games that reach the level of greatness this one achieved and this piece does it justice. Congrats!

SupraDarky responds:

Ah yes, I also played the game during summer. Great times! I'm glad you like the song.

Topgear Topgear

So good it hurts.

This is a great remix of one of my favorite video game tune of all time. Damn well done! I always picked the white car. :)

Realmguys responds:

Hellz yeah so did I!!!

Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem

Crazy fun

I really like what you did here with the exception of one thing. I just can't get into the remixed vocals you added about half way. I think it would have been a much stronger as an instrumental. I still really enjoy this. The beginning was great and I actually like the abrupt ending.

Industrial Cavern Industrial Cavern

Awesome :)

I've always loved these assembly line type songs. I'm not entirely sure why but I do. The mood of the music behind the gears and steam-works really makes this piece come together for me. Very well done.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you hear the assembly line feel. That's what I wanted the bass to represent.

My Broken Wings Can Still Fly My Broken Wings Can Still Fly

It works.

I'm usually not a fan of these slow minimalist pieces but I think you pulled it off pretty well. There isn't a lot going on but it still gets the point across and sets the mood. I'd actually be interested in hearing the companion piece to see how they play against each other.

Garden Party Garden Party

I heard this..

In a odd video on YouTube. I coudln't get enough of it so I had to hunt it down once I opened my account here. It's just so amazingly catchy and fun!