|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Brilliant

Simply brilliant.

SK8 Hugo Medina SK8 Hugo Medina

Cool

I've always liked this style of animation. The movement if very smooth and I like how the colors of the skater pop against the black and white world. I agree with some others that music would have been nice.

: You Boob-Tube : : You Boob-Tube :

Indeed

I couldn't help but laugh at the re-uploading videos bit. Recently someone ripped my flash animation off Newgrounds and posted it to YouTube. Not only is the quality really bad, but I had already uploaded it there a year ago. They even used the exact same name. I know they were doing it because they liked my animation but a shout out video would have been a better idea.

Bubble Blast 3 Bubble Blast 3

Pretty cool

This is a pretty cool twist on color matching puzzle games. At least I've never seen it done this way before. I think it might be a little to frantic at the start for some people but I had fun playing.

I guess my only real complaint would be that when you have a huge clump of the same color only a handful vanish when you click. I'm not saying your choice to only kill a small perimeter is bad, I'm just used to it in other puzzle games so it throws me off when I don't see the whole stack vanish.

Snakes in an office Snakes in an office

So good, so classic

Man this makes me think of Game & Watch and those Tiger hand held games. So well done. :)

The Sphere: Basix The Sphere: Basix

Hmmm

It's interesting but there really isn't any strategy to it other than wiggle your mouse around. I'd like to see if you could expand on this idea and make it a little more engaging.

Super C - Jungle Juncture (A) Super C - Jungle Juncture (A)

This song takes me back

This is my favorite tune from that game. This is a decent mix but I'm not getting into some of the instrument choices you made. It sounds a little like it's all bleeding together. Still this is pretty good and you have awesome taste in music. :)

SOM - Pure Land [Remake] SOM - Pure Land [Remake]

Very well done.

I think this is one of the harder songs from this game for people to remake. Maybe it's just my attachment to the game or personal tastes, but I think most remakes fall short. This one however is very good. It manages to bring back the same feelings from that summer so long past when I first arrived in the pure lands. Everything sounds perfect.

MusicWizard responds:

Thank you very much!

[SD] SoM - Precious Gold [SD] SoM - Precious Gold

Flashback

This took me back to the first summer I played this game. I can't think of many games that reach the level of greatness this one achieved and this piece does it justice. Congrats!

SupraDarky responds:

Ah yes, I also played the game during summer. Great times! I'm glad you like the song.